The Selling Process Made Easy
- We perform an in-depth marketing consultation with you to analyze what is needed to get your home sold. We discuss your goals, the current market conditions, our selling recommendations, a specifically designed marketing plan, liability limitation strategies, buyer presentations, listing contracts, etc.
- During the initial meeting, before you sign the contract, we will provide you with a marketing package that will detail everything we are going to do to get your home sold."
- We present all offers immediately.
- We keep you informed through the whole process.
- We establish guidelines for offers prior to any presentations.
- We prepare and provide you with an estimated net sheet, based on the guidelines we have previously discussed with you.
- We ensure that you are in compliance with ordinances, city codes and property disclosures.
- We require financing information in all buyers' offers. This information helps you evaluate the strength of each offer.
Our Four Main Objectives
- Provide you with the most professional service you have ever received. After closing escrow, you will be so excited about our service that you will tell all your friends and family.
- Create a custom marketing plan for your home that is specifically tailored to your area and your needs. This is key to selling your property.
- Expose as many qualified buyers as possible to the property.
- Get your property sold for the highest price possible, in the shortest amount of time.